17 Jul 2012

The cold water
Barramundi 629
REBEL MINNOW
バラマンディールアー

The tide was good.
But the timing was too early, it could not be helped because I had to work before fishing.
Moreover, this point wasn't very safe.
I had to finish fishing before getting very dark here.

As a result,






16th. July 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

REBEL MINNOW/BLACK SILVER has been sold out at the local fishing shop.
This is my last BLACK SILVER now.
It's not shiny, and so I need a new one very much.
Therefore, I couldn't twitch it as usual.
I didn't want to lose it.






REBEL MINNOW



Colour: BLACK SILVER

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm-70cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Cultiva STINGER Double hooks #2

Line: FINS 30LB

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: L. WILSON & CO. Live Fibre Territory Barra 6kg

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Twitch and pause






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.