9 Jul 2012

The cold water
95cm Barramundi
SQUIDGY Pro Rigged
Mr. Stephen Lew

I received a very, very nice e-mail from Mr. Stephen Lew tonight.


Hi Hiro,

After you and Chonga left today. I stayed at ..... for the incoming tide.

When I was about to leave I snagged this one.

95cm! My biggest yet!

Very strong fish and took over 10 minutes to land on my gear.

Was obviously a female so I let her go to breed the next generation for us to catch.

Tackle used today was:

Graphiteleader Veloce rod.

Shimano 2500 twinpower.

Yamatoyo 40lb leader

Depthhunter 20lb braid

Squidgie Pro rigged weedless style


Stephen


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Stephen.






95cm strongly powerful barramundi was caught by Mr. Stephen Lew.
8th. July 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.