22 Jul 2012

My result of BBBDHI
Part 1
Preparation for the competition

I woke up at 5:00am.

Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel came to my place at 5:30am.
Chonga gave me 10LB and 8LB Fluorocarbon leader lines.
Thank you very much, Chonga.

I left my place for East Arm Boat Ramp at 5: 40am.
I arrived at East Arm at 6:15am.

BRIEFING for ALL COMPETITORS at 7:00am

LINE IN at 8:00am
LINE OUT at 3:30pm






Mr. Alex Julius and I at East Arm Boat Ramp.
NAFA was only sponsor of BBBDHI.
Thank you very much, Alex.
Mr. Alex Julius is the most famous person in Australia's fishing journalism.

Preparation of the game



I cut the soft plastic bait into Part A and Part B.
I used only Part A and glued and tied up Part A and Part A.
I tried to make a very nice prawn bait.
Some were dipped in a Tuna-oil for a week.
These hand-made baits looked more likely spoiled prawn.
As a result, I had some hits but didn't work very well.
I spent evry night in making this secret weapon.
I totally made vain efforts.




I borrowed Chonga's lures.



I borrowed Chonga's Bream-lures.


And I borrowed Chonga's Daiwa reel, 10LB braid-line and ST.CROIX fishing rod.



I imported these above Bream-lures from Japan.


I really wanted to win the competition.

To be continued Part 2.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.