1 Jul 2012

Chonga helps me
BBBDHI
Barramundi and Bream Competition
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel is very good friend of mine.
Chonga is too busy to be in BBBDHI competition.
He helps me to improve my Bream-fishing now.

Originally, Chonga is familiar with many kinds of fishing.
Barramundi, Trevally, Queenfish, Salmon, Trout and Bream.

If Chonga take part in the competition, he'll be a champion.

I'm using an ultra light spinning fishing tackle now.
Chonga has been using exactly same ultra light spinning tackle before I had started using it.

On the other hand, he has many high-end fishing gears, STELLA, EXIST BRANZINO, GLoomis, ST.CROIX and so on.

Fortunately, I can borrow his fishing tackles.
So I'll use his ultra light fishing tackle for the competion too.

I asked him to support my preparation of the competition.
He agreed to my proposal with good grace.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga.






Chonga's hard body lures for Bream.
I'm using all of them now.






Chonga's soft plastic baits for Bream.
I'm using all of them now.

Chonga uses these above lures with 4LB line.

Chonga is very good friend of Mario and Matt.
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion (Extremely talented editor, Genius)
Mr. Matt West (Very famous great champion of Barra Classic 2010)

This following picture was taken by Mario.






Chonga's 102cm Run-off Barramundi in 2012 (The Daly river)
His fishing line knot: The Slim Beauty

And Chonga is a very important friend of mine.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.