9 Jul 2012

The cold water
Land based lure fishing
Mr. Shannon Holopainen
Darwin City

I asked him to send some pictures of his fishing-results in the dry season.

I received e-mail from Mr. Shannon Holopainen tonight.


Hello Hiro.  This is Shannon.

I am almost certain that I spotted a school of ......... - with their ......... fins ........ - at the spot you mentioned on the ........ .  Keep your eyes peeled next time you fish there... and don't mention it to too many others until one of us can finally catch one! It is a big secret!

A few recent photos of fish I have caught are attached.
I'm off for a quick day trip to the Daly river on Tuesday... hopefully I can get stuck into a few barra.

Best wishes,
Shannon.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Shannon.

OK!  We will catch them soon.






I haven't seen this fish for long time.
There were many this fishes at the jetty before.
He's a very strong fighter.
Shannon caught him by lure.   v(*'-^*)-☆ Good job!!






Parrotfish is one of the best target fish for poppering on the shallow water in Darwin City.






Nice sized Flathead is a very good target fish in the dry season.






Probably you don't want to catch him by your lure.

Shannon gave us very nice samples of our dry season's fishing by lures.
Not only Barramundi.
We can catch more different kinds of fishes on the shallow water.


Shannon is writing an article about his land based fishing on the magazine now.
He'll be a very, very able fishing journalist in near future.
I'd like major fishing magazines to try Shannon as a writer as soon as possible, please. 







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.