9 Jul 2012

The cold water
Chonga's lures did work.
Rockcod 152-155
Cultiva Suspending
DAMIKI Suspending

Sunday morning.

I received a message from Chonga.
I want to try there this afternoon today?


My very good friend, Chonga (Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel) is too busy to participate in the competition this time.
Originally, Chonga was a very prospective winner of the competition too.
I thought that I'm very lucky because I don't need to compete with him.


I borrowed many very effective lures for Bream-fishing.
That's why he wanted to see the results.


Chonga originally came from Melbourne same as Shannon.
I think that Barramundi-anglers originally from Melbourne are very able anglers.
They know about Bream-fishing.






Rockcod 152






Rockcod 153 
39cm very nice-restaurant sized fish.
I kept him for a steemed fish in Hong Kong style.






Rockcod 154





Rockcod 155







Cultiva Suspending is extremely effective for catching estuary-fishes.
I borrowed this lure from Chonga.
But I really wanted to catch a Bream.






Mosesperch was also caught by Cultiva SP.






This Rockcod was caught by Chonga with DAMIKI Suspending.







Chonga caught a small Barramundi with DAMIKI Suspending.
Originally, Chonga tried to catch a Whiting by a lure today.







Chonga's true fishing style. 
102cm Run-off Barramundi in April 2012.
On the other hand, he loves land based fishing too.


He backs up me for the competition of Barramundi and Bream on 21st. July 2012 now.




Cultiva SP


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 50mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Shannon's secret technique of retreiving








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.