22 Jul 2012

My result of BBBDHI
Part 3
Champion Team 2012
Mr. Shayne Godden
Mr. Steue Harvey

My 50cc scoot machine's tank was full with petrol yesterday evening.
I went and took a look at the way to East Arm Boat Ramp.
So I could get to there before 6:30am this morning.

Finally, when I arrived at East Arm Boat Ramp after fishing, my scoot machine's tank was empty.
Mr. Steve Starlo Starling gave me some petrol from his boat.
Thank you very much, Steve.




Champion Team of BBBDHI 2012
Mr. Shayne Godden and Mr. Steue Harvey
Biggest Barramundi: 59cm
Biggest Bream: 31cm
Congratulations!




The biggest Bream Team of BBBDHI 2012
Mr. Keith Watson and Mr. Andrew Poccard
Biggest Bream: 32cm

●A man was sitting by the left side of this picture.
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion  is an extremely talented editor and producer.




Mr. Phil Newton was a great champion of BBBDHI 2011.
He took fourth place this year.
Phil is a really experienced and skilled Barramundi angler. 


I have no words to express my gratitude on BBBDHI 2012.

To

Mr. Alex Julius (Sponsor)
Mrs. Jo Starling (Organizer)
Mr. Steve STARLO Starling (Organizer)

And I thank you very much for your kindness to my very good friends,

To

Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel (Very good friend)
Fishing and Outdoor World (Very good friend)

I enjoyed BBBDHI 2012 very much.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.