22 Jul 2012

The 4th. metery Barramundi
102cm
The Daly River July 20, 2012
Mr. Stephen Regney

Mr. Stephen Regney → Chinaman

He's a very, very nice person.

I'd like to show you his face this time.




I understood why he was red. ┐(~ー~;)┌

According to his facebook as follows,

Wow... Chinaman VS Bull shark. Just about to land another BIG BARRA and it gets chomped by a bull shark. Lost the tail and some of the backbone. Devastated this could have been my second metery this week and number 4 this year. What's left of this awesome BARRA weighed 30lb on my BOGA grips.


v(*'-^*)-☆ !!




I think that he'll catch more metery Barramundis in coming October and November.

103+104+116+102=425cm so far 2012






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.