30 Dec 2012

Sunday morning
Trevally 30-31
RAPALA XRD 8

We had a big rain last night.
I couldn't expect to catch a Barramundi this morning.
But I thought there should be some Trevally boils or Tarpon boils again

RAPALA XR 8 and XRD 8 with Glass Ghost in colour should be a very effective for catching Jelly prawn eaters.
I saw Trevally boil and I cast XRD 8 / Glass Ghost into the boil.
Finally, I caught 2 Trevally this morning.




Trevally 30




Trevally 31

December 30, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




RAPALA XRD 8

Colour: GLASS GHOST

Size: 80mm.

Where: Shallow water 1m - 1.5m

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SuerCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitch, twitch and twitch






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.