28 Dec 2012

Friday morning
Barramundi 724
SQUIDGY FISH

I saw many Trevally boils and Tarpon boils here.
Those fish were chasing season's Jelly prawns.
Especially the early morning, the shallow were thick with these Jelly prawns.
I tried to catch those fish.
But I couldn't.  ┐(~ー~;)┌
I should have use a lure like a prawn.

Finally, I caught a Barramundi here.
Even this size, I could enjoy the fishing game very much.




December 28, 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 80mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #3/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SuerCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.