9 Dec 2012

Sunday evening
51cm Barramundi 702
RAPALA FLATLAP 8

Darwin's sunset is awesome.
I'm always thinking that I'm very happy because I can fish in Darwin.

It took only 5minutes to this fishing point by my scooter.

I hooked 3 Barramundi with this lure this evening here.
But I lost 2 of them.

Finally, I landed up this 51cm high-shoulder Barramundi.
It's a very powerful fish.
I enjoyed the lure fishing very much again.




51cm Barramundi
December 9, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




RAPALA FLATRAP 8

Colour: PERCH

Size: 85mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #1

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.