28 Dec 2012

Friday morning
5 Tarpon, GT and Rockcod
Mr. Marty Krantz
Mr. Dave Krantz

I received texts from Dave last night.
He wanted to know the best timing and place of the land based fishing this morning around Darwin city.
I suggested him three places with three different timings.

I caught a Barramundi at one of those places by my self this morning.
I saw many Trevally boils and Tarpon boils but I couldn't catch them.

Marty and Dave went to the other place this early morning.
They caught some nice fish with a special lure.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Dave Krants.

Hello Hiro

Marty and I fished at xxxx this morning.
Marty caught three tarpon, a rock cod and a baby GT.
I even got a couple of tarpon in between photographing his catches!
They were a good size and went pretty hard on the light gear.
The water was still up across a shallow ledge but dropping out and the shallows were thick with jelly prawns.
The fish were along the drop off but were also charging around in the shallows feeding.
Tried many different lures but in the end all fish were caught on tiny DOA prawns in clear with red tail or white.
Match the hatch.
When the water dropped out it went quiet.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.

Dave always gives me some nice information for fishing.
He knows about Match the hatch very well.
The very inportant factor now : Jelly prawns

It was thought that the shallow were thick with jelly prawns, especially the early morning.




Marty's very nice sized Tarpon
It should be a very strong fish.




Marty's the other Tarpon




Marty's GT
Even this size, GT should be very, very strong.




Marty's Rockcod




Marty was releasing the other nice sized Tarpon.

December 28, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




DOA prawn 40mm






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.