28 Dec 2012

47cm Bluebonefish
Land based
Mr. Max Stretton

Darwin's young angler, Max caught a 47cm very nice Bluebonefish by land based.
47cm Bluebonefish should be very strong.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Max Stretton last night.

Dear Hiro,

Here are the points you wanted to know about:

I used a nitro 1/4oz jighead with a prawn flick bait soft plastic near some mangroves.
The gear I used was a Shimano Caenan with a barra raider rod.
It was the outgoing tide/near the high and the sun was beginning to set.
I saw many jelly prawns and decided that the flick bait would be the best lure to use.
I remember you saying match your lure to the bait around.
The fish was amazing and strange to catch.
At first I thought I had snagged onto a rock.
However it began to move so I thought that possibly it was a big barramundi as the tail swirls were also large.
I was careful not to get snagged on mangroves or any rocks.
The fight lasted for a good 5min.
When I got it in it was a very nice blue tuskfish/parrotfish.
I was very happy to catch my first tuskfish on a lure.

From Max Stretton

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Max.



47cm very nice Bluebone fish was caught by Mr. Max Stretton.
December 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.