22 Dec 2012

Neap tide
Rockcod 205-206
TT LURES SPINNERBAIT

The tides were not big.
Especially the tide this afternoon was very small.
The water current was very slow.

Even if the water current was very slow, I could catch a Barramundi if the surface of the water rippled.
But the surface of the water was too flat this evening.

So I decided to go to the Rockcod Heaven rocks.
Normally I didn't go there because of the quick incoming tide.
I can't stay longer than 30minutes there.
But I can stay 2hours this evening.

I chose a bait cast reel and rod.
The drag tension was very tight just in case.
Rockcod run into the oyster rocks here.
I can't give any runs more than 50cm to them.
Otherwise I'll lose lures and fish here.

I tried a spinnerbait.
It did work!




Rockcod 205




Rockcod 206

December 21, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




TT LURES SPINNERBAIT

Coulur: BLACK GOLD

Size: 1/2oz.

Where: Shallow water 70cm - 1m

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: FIN 30LB Braid

Leader: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500 XT (SHIMANO JAPAN)

Rod: ST.CROIX AVID/AVC66NF

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.