31 Dec 2012

December 31, 2012
53cm very powerful Rockcod 230
RAPALA XRD 8

I went to the point B after the point A.
I caught 3 Trevally at the point A this morning.
The point B is the most difficult place for controlling a lure because of thousands of oyster rocks under the shallow water.
I had to negotiate with those rocks.

But I used  this diving minnow.
Using this lure, I must be a very skilled angler under the condition like this.

As a result,
Bingo!!
A 53cm Rockcod was much stronger fish than I had expected.




53cm Very powerful Rockcod
December 31, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




RAPALA XRD 8

Colour: GLASS GHOST

Size: 80mm.

Where: Shallow water 30 -50cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SuerCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitch, twitch and twitch






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.