27 Dec 2012

Boxing day
Big Queenfish
Mr. Jack Wong

I received an e-mail from Mr. Jack Wong.

Hello Hiro,

Hope this email finds your well and wish you have had a good Christmas!

I have been checking out your blog and it seems the fishing is going well. Still been fishing xxxx ?

I have been fishing my usual spot and the water around it holds ample bait fish and jelly prawns.
I was luck to hook up and land a few good sized Queenfish (two 97cm and one 92cm).
It was a lot of fun playing these athletic fish on light gear.
One of these fish was caught on a chrome slice and others on 5 inch Gulp Jerk Shad.
Pelagic go crazy over these Jerk Shads, some times I don't even have to work the lure - they take the lure as soon as it lands into the water.

I went fishing again this early morning at 6:30.
Plenty were caught including countless Trevally and queenfish, along with one approx. 40cm Golden Snapper, two Mangrove Jacks (one big one small) and one small barra. However, I was disappointed with myself because I lost a big Queenfish (maybe 90cm plus?) and a big Barramundi (probably 60cm plus or even bigger) as I was distracted from talking to my friend.

Care to come fishing with my at xxxx some time?

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Take care,

Jack

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Jack.




Very nice results!




Very nice fish!




December 26, 2012 by Mr. Jack Wong.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Namasu






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.