7 Dec 2012

Coral trout by land based
REBEL JOINTED MINNOW
Mr. Rob Hoey

I'm interested in catching nice reef fish by land based.
Especially Coral trout is a very attractive target to me.
A nice sized Coral trout is a very, very tasty fish.
This fish should be the most expensive fish around here.
 
I know where he caught the fish.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Rob Hoey.

It was just beyond those flats where there is a shallow rocky channel - I was targeting barra but the trout was a good by-catch.
Cheers

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Rob.




December 2012
Coral trout was caught by Mr. Rob Hoey.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

I'm very sorry that I lost your e-mails, Rob.
Hotmail is always very difficult to keep for my system.




Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.