11 Nov 2012

Trevally on fly
Young able angler
Mr. Liam Hatcher

I received an e-mail from my good fishing friend.

hi hiro,

dad and i went to fannie bay rocks again this afternoon for a quick look turns out that the quick look turned out to be and hour of fun. i caught two trevally of the fly rod and dad got one on the baitcaster. dad was using a gold bomber while i was using a flashy white clouser. we saw a big manta ray not far from where we were. and schools of trevally.

cheers,

liam

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Liam.

I'm very, very happy when Liam caught some fish.

I know the place where he caught these trevally very well.
It's not so easy to catch a fish there.
There aren't many rocks under the water, and so fish are wary in their movements of catching their baits.
They must be always watchful against their natural enemies and predators at this point.

I tried to catch a fish with a small popper before.
I couldn't catch fish.
Minnow lure should be good for me.

Liam caught 2 Trevally on fly.
Fly fishing is great!




November 10, 2012
Mr. Liam Hatcher caught 2 Trevally on fly.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.