25 Nov 2012

Eddy's favorite SQUIFGY FISH.
Barramundi by land based.

Eddy is a very good fishing friend of mine.
He has a very long experience of the land based Barramundi fishing.
Much longer than mine.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Edmond Fong last night.
I was very happy with his e-mail because I knew he's been very busy these days.

Hi Hiro,

This morning I missed ABC Tales of the Tinnie live broadcast at Ski Club.
I didn’t know until I read the newspaper but it was over. It would have been good to go down and see the broadcast on the pontoon.
Today I fish point x on the incoming tide.
I moved with the tide and was flicking Squidgy Fish.
After half hour of following the tide I had a definite hit and hooked a Barramundi.
I was casting near rocks and the Barra seemed to be sitting behind it.
It pulled some drag out and jumped. I thought it was a keeper but it was 45cm. Catch and release.
There must be some bigger ones around. Next time.

Hiro I been using Squidgy Fish and Squidgy Mongrel but I still like the Squidgy Fish more because I have caught more fish on it (Barramundi, Golden Snapper and Rock Cod).
I will keep using it.
I need to see Matt West from Fishing and Outdoor World because the 45cm Barra ripped it apart.
I have no more left.

Ed

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Eddy.
I still trust SQUIDGY FISH the best.
by Hiro




November 24, 2012
45cm nice Barramundi was caught by Mr. Edmond Fong.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia


SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 80mm.

Where: Shallow water 20cm - 40cm

Water: Very murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #3/0

Line: FIRELINE 20LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SCHNEIDER  40LB

Knot: Improved Clinch

Reel: ABU Garcia 6500-C

Rod: SHIMANO CRYSTAL POWER TIP

Action: very slow retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.