24 Nov 2012

Saturday morning
53cm Barramundi 690
Reidy's Prototype Shallow Diver
バラマンディールアー

This morning I joined ABC Tales of the Tinnie live broadcast at Ski Club.
The radio show started from 5:00am and finished at 7:00am.

Normally, I didn't fish there.
But I hooked two Barramundi.
Luckily, Mario saw it when I hooked the 2nd. Barramundi at the boat ramp.

I used a prototype lure.
Reidy's developed a very, very good shallow diver.

Finally, I caught some fish with this prototype lure today.

Barramundi
Flathead
Rockcod
Catfish 

I didn't need any special lure-actions.
Steady retrieving, that's all!




November 24, 2012
53cm nice Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Reidy's shallow diver Prototype

Colour: LIME GREEN

Size: 65mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #1

Action: Steady retrieving








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.