16 Nov 2012

Realizing the limitations
Barramundi 682-683
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

When I started fishing with a lure by land based, even a small bite of fish got more and more exciting.

Finally, I knew that a lure fishing should be more effective than a bait fishing for land based fishing in Darwin region.

I'm willing to accept certain restrictions on my land based fishing.
However, I have realized the limitations of my accessible fishing region by my 50 cc scooter.

As a result,

I caught 4 small Barramundi tonight.
But I took pictures of 2 of them.




Barramundi 682




Barramundi 683

November 15, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing (Tide change)

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST.CROIX AVID/AS66LF 4-8LB (Chonga's rod)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #1

Action: Touch and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.