23 Nov 2012

Foil Barramundi recipe in Japan style

Mrs. Yumi Hipkin is a good hand at cooking.
She gave me the recipe of the foil Barramundi dish in Japan style.

Mr. Simon Hipkin is a very good friend of mine.
I've been using his computer for my blogging since the beginning of this year.
I'm borrowing his old computer now.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Simon.

I made a very nice Barramundi dish tonight.




Directions

Rub fillets with olive oil, and paste with garlic, Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise (Woolworths, Coles), Japanese Miso (Woolworth, Coles) and white wine.

Place each fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil.

Top with Shimeji mushrooms (Woolworths, Coles) and cheese.

Squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemons over the fish.

Seal the foil.

Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.

I enjoyed the dish very much.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.