18 Nov 2012

Sunday lunch time
Rockcod 191
CULTIVA SUSPENDING

I thought that there was too much fresh water because of a big rain.
Everything smelled fresh water here.

I couldn't expect to catch any fish.

But I wanted to test a new lure today.
It's a CULTIVA SUSPENDING.
I've already used this lure.
And I know that it's a very, very good lure.

I wanted to test a different one in colour.
Originally, I know that GREEN GOLD is very good in colour.

Today's colour: ?? GHOST?

As a result,





November 18, 2012 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




CULTIVA SUSPENDING

Colour: GHOST?

Size: 50mm.

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 10LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #1

Action: Steady retrieving









Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.