10 Nov 2012

Barracuda
BOMBER LONG A 15A
Mr. Brett Parsons

Brett came here when I was fishing this morning.

I knew that he cooked a Flathead very well.
I asked him of his fish cooking.

He taught me how to cook a Flathead.

Flathead with a foil that has been cooked by baking it in an oven

Garlic
Onion
Tomato
Chilli sauce
.
I received an e-mail from Brett.

Hi Hiro

After you left today I caught a barracuda, disappointing day cause that's all we got but was my first barracuda on lure.

And the lure I used, hope to see you again soon in the landbased fishing arena.

Cheers,
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.




November 10, 2012
Barracuda was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




BOMBER LONG A 15A






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.