4 Nov 2012

After big rain
Rockcod and Flathead
Mr. Brett Parsons

We had a big rain on November 3.
Normally, it's getting more difficult for catching fish on our urban shallow water just after a big rain.

Brett gave me an e-mail.
He caught a Rockcod and a Flathead.


Hi Hiro,

I got this cod today on a dropbear squidgy wriggler. I also got a flathead on the same lure. Ran out of phone battery, will send a pic before I cooked it.

Cheers
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.

Brett used SQUIDGY WRIGGLER with jighead of TT LURES.

I normally don't use these ones.
But these soft plastic bait and jig-head did work under the bad condition.
It's a very interesting result for me.




November 3, 2012 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




These are two fish Brett caught on November 3, they were delicious. (by Brett)




This is the lure Brett got them on.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.