17 Nov 2012

Cullen Bay Sandbar
Golden Trevally
Mr. Mark Jagla

When I had my own boats before 1997 in Darwin, I sometimes fished at this point.
I caught some very nice Bluesalmon here.

Location: Cullen Bay Sandbar

This patch is adjacent to the deepest water in harbour.
The upward slope of the deep water is very steep.
There should be many bait fish there.
Big Queenfish and GT were caught by jigging and trolling at that deep water.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Mark Jagla last night.

I asked Mark to send me pictures and his fishing data before.
I knew that he knew how to catch a nice Golden Trevally.

Hiro,

Attached is a golden trevally caught on the Cullen Bay Sandbar 06 October 2012. First hour after incoming tide change. 100mm gold and orange RMG 1.5m deep lure. Yellow 30lb braid with 40lb mono leader. Jerking retrieve medium/slow speed.

Beautiful sashimi with soya and grated ginger, also numus with lime juice, chilli, salt and pepper.

Enjoy…………….Mark

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Mark.

What a perfect fishing data for us was!

We can catch a nice sized Golden Trevally through out the year in Darwin.
Golden Trevally is one of the very attractive target of our land based fishing too.

We could know where, when, how to fish a Golden Trevally.




Very nice Golden Trevally was caught by Mr. Mark Jagla.
Picture with his son.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.