3 Nov 2012

50cm Barramundi 674
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

Chonga was too busy to go fishing today.
And so I drove my 50cc scooter on the way long to the Chonga's secret flat point.
It's a very long trip.
I was exhausted from the day's exertions-done up with driving my scooter.

We can catch barramundi after a big rain in purely freshwater environments.
This is because we can find bait fishes, shrimp and crayfish that live in most freshwater habitats even after rain.

It's very hard to find such a freshwater environment in the region of Darwin City.
This flat has a fresh water habitats.

I lost two of 70cm up Barramundi.
And I lost three of 50cm up Barramundi.

They jumped and shaked their heads because of a very shallow flat.

Finally, I caught a 50cm Barramundi.




November 3, 2012
50cm Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB (No line troubles)

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #1

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.