15 Sept 2012

Saturday afternoon
Bluesalmon 2
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

It's my birthday today.

I don't like a party.
Because
I don't smoke.
I don't drink much now.
I don't speak much.

But friends gave me very kind birthday messages.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! friends!
Thank you very much.

I love fishing.
I'm very, very happy with many fishing friends now.
That's everything.

And so I went fishing today too.

The tide change at low tide means the first incoming tide.

As a result,




September 15, 2012 Bluesalmon
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




I kept this fish for my birthday dinner tonight.




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULETT

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm-70cm

Water: Murky Incoming Very windy

Line : FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SureCatch FLUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.