12 Sept 2012

Barra come back?
Barramundi 654
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

Have Barramundis come back to our shallow water?
Normally September was a very quiet season for our land based Barramundi fishing around Darwin city.
But August was very quiet this year.
It was thought that the quiet season came earlier than usual.
Therefore, I thought that an active season came earlier as well.

I went fishing after work.
The tide was a normal outgoing.
I had two short bites.
And then I lost a nice sized Barramundi because the leader line got loose.
Another short bite.
Finally I caught a Barramundi.
I spent a very good time tonight.




September 12, 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 80mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz. 3.5g #3/0

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 15LB

Leader: SureCatch FLUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.