1 Sept 2012

119cm BlackJewfish
NITRO Elevator head jig
Mr. Dave Krantz

Mr. Dave Krantz caught a 119cm Jewfish on August 26, 2012.




Jewfish is one of the very attractive fishing target in Darwin.
Most of people use baits.
Squid is very common for Jwefish fishing here.

Dave caught some nice Tuna, Trevally and Spanish mackerel with his developing vertical jigging these days.
Those results were very, very interesting.

And he used an elevator head-jig / a soft plastic bait as a trailer this time.


.
Pure Fishing Australia - Elevator Hook Rig | Home to Berkley, Pflueger, Abu Garcia, Shakespeare, Stren, Ugly Stik, Nitro, Spiderwire and more.

I wonted to know wheter this method was a jigging or not.
And I asked him to send me data if possible.
I received an e-mail from Dave.

Hi Hiro
The technique was to drift through the area, jigging close to the bottom.
Original hook on the nitro elevator head replaced with a large worm hook, about 8/0.
I used a Stradic 8000 with a Starlo Jigspin rod. I think I have 50lb braid on that reel.

cheers

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.

Location: Not far from Darwin city
Lure: Berkley NITRO Elevator headjig/Gulp
Hook: #8/0
Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC 8000
Rod: STARLO JIGSPIN ROD
Line: 50LB braid

By the way,  I was surprised at Dave's fishing partner every time.
He had a very nice fishing session with Mr. Steve STARLO Sterling at this time.
That reminds me - he had a very nice partner at BBBDHI tournament.
His partner was Mr. Alex Julius.

Dave is supporting my fishing column of NT News too.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.