22 Sept 2012

Still quiet water
Flathead 34
DAMIKI SUSPENDING

The tides were not bad.
The weather was very good.

But I didn't have any bites except one bite.
Very quiet water.
September is the hardest time for our land based fishing.

Some people caught many Barramundis at the mouth of the river and big creek by boats now.
They caught many Barramundis on fresh waters too.

I received an e-mail from Jack tonight.


Hi Hiro,

It has been quite for me as well. I went to hit the outgoing low tide at XX on Friday. Beautiful water, lots of bait fish, but no bite at all! (except a pan sized cod) I moved to Lee Point for the incoming  and saw someone caught a big barra (65cm plus) on a popper! Barra are still around I guess. Just need to be at the right place, right time. Good luck and tight line, friend.


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Jack.
I totally agree with him.

I used Chonga's DAMIKI lure.
I've been using his lure.

As a result,




September 22, 2012 Flathead
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




DAMIKI SUSPENDING

Colour:

Size: 50mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 15LB

Leader: SureCatch FLUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Twitch and long pause





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.