17 Sept 2012

Monday night
Tarpon 12-14
SQUIDGY FISH

While I was waiting for some pictures of Japanese Barramundi from the fishing guide in Japan, I went fishing.
I needed those pictures for my fishing column tomorrow.

I saw Brett there.

I couldn't catch a Barramundi tonight.
But I caught 3 small Tarpons there.
Too small fish. ┐(~ー~;)┌




Tarpon 12




Tarpon 13




Tarpon 14

September 17, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia





SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: BLACK GOLD and SILVER FOX

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz. 3.5g #1/0

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 15LB

Leader: SureCatch FLUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.