21 Sept 2014

One of the best timing as I wrote that yesterday.
62cm urban saltwater barramundi #896
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Yesterday, I wrote as follows, 
I had high hopes for the tide today.
Many people take notice of the big tide for catching a barramundi.

(Today's tide wasn't big in September 21, 2014.)
0446 - 5.94m
1120 - 2.71m
1658 - 5.65m
2311 - 2.27m



It is a 'There's no time like the present.' among the locals who really know.
A long fish-window can be expected from that.
In addition, the sea surface was wavy in which barramundi had less wariness toward their natural enemies and could hide sense that they were approaching to their bait fish.

My words came true!  Yeah!
I caught a 62cm urban saltwater barramundi at last.
I might enjoy the good result only briefly because of the quiet September.
I also hooked one more same sized barramundi but he jumped and went away.




As you know, I'm on a diet and so I'm very hungry.
I killed this fish for my marinated dish as a result.
I'm very sorry, fish.




62cm urban saltwater barramundi
September 21, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Perfect hooking!




I would make some nice marinated dishes with the slices of this fish.
  • marinated in soy sauce and mirin
  • marinated in miso and mirin  



Marinated in soy sauce and mirin with ginger
I strongly recommend you to use it for sushi item.




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour:RAINBOW FISH

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 10LB 

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER NYLON 30LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.