13 Sept 2014

Fish where the fish are!

The sea water temperature is rising now.
This season lasts until the beginning of October.
The mullets will go away from our urban shallows in this season.
Barramundi will follow them.

Fish where the fish are!

I have no boat now.
I usually don't feel to have my own boat. 
I know many certain fish-windows in my location for fishing.
But I only want to have my own boat in this season.

I probably can't catch any barramundi today.

By the way,
Proverbs are full of wisdom, aren't they?
Sayings concerning "Fishing" as follows,
  •  If you would be happy for a day, get drunk.  For two days, get married.  And for life, begin fishing!
  •  I've had enough "Fishin", Dad, I'm ready for some "Catchin"!
  •  The hasty angler loses the fish. 
  •  You must lose a fly to catch a trout.   
  •  Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he'll never make it to church again.  ( or you feed him for a life time. )
  •  Venture a small fish to catch a great one.
  •  You should have seen the fish that got away. 







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.