19 Sept 2014

In everyday life in September

I don't have a boat now.
Not only had I no boat, but I had not the slightest desire to have one over the years.

I haven't caught any barramundi recently.
Every year my land-based barramundi fishing is quietest in September.

I love the land based barramundi fishing very much.
But I could never be a true man of my word.
I really want a boat because there is no fish on our urban shallows in September.


as an image

I have made it rule to not use the car in order to save.
I drive the scooter every day.
That means that I range between the Mindil Beach and the East Point.




There was once a time when I had my own some nice boats.
I had the Yellowfin 6.4m with Evinrude 150hp made to order also.
That's really a great boat.
I caught many nice sized Spanish mackerel in September.
A wife?  I think so.


as an image

Very quiet in September.
"There is nothing to be done."




This above food is my favorite food.
But I'm on a diet.




Recently, I found pleasure in having a mouthwash with LISTERINE.
I find much enjoyment in fishing, don't I?






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.