13 Sept 2014

I can't catch a barramundi in September but a real super fisho can catch a metrey barramundi somewhere by land based.
Mr. Geoge Voukolos Jr

The season, from the middle of August to the beginning of October, that the water temperature is rising should be the most difficult time to catch fish on our urban shallow waters to me.
That is more difficult than the winter season.

The sea water temperature is rising now.
This season lasts until the beginning of October.
The mullets will go away from our urban shallows in this season.
Barramundi will follow them.

Barramundi must eat to live.

Fish where the fish are! 

Some big mama barramundi will go to the estuary of the big rivers for preparing to give birth.
But I don't know where other barramundi will go in this season.

I went fishing to an urban shallow water this afternoon.
The incoming tide was coming with a very murky water.
The sea was wavy.
The condition wasn't bad for catching a barramundi.




However, I didn't feel any small bites through my fishing line.
Ah, I'm bored.

Who can catch a nice sized barramundi by land based in this season now?

We can count on him to do it.
He could do it.
A man who knows where he should go fishing in this season-why, he is the very man.
His name is George Voukolos Jr.
He is a barramundi-fishing  legend among barramundi-fishing legends.




This above pictured is George Voukolos' 16th metrey for 2014 which he caught on Thursday night [106cm - Daly River] .

I received a message from Mr. Jimmy Voukolos last month.

Hi Hiroaki Nakamura...

Brother George with 123cm
On the Zerek Prawn..
No.15 for the year......




Mr. George Voukolos Jr has been my original teacher for my fishing in Darwin since 1989.

If you are lucky, you will able to see him at Fishing & OutdoorWorld.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.