23 Feb 2012

SQUIDGY FISH should be one of the best lure since the dawn of history of lure.

My name is Hiroaki Nakamura. Call me "Hiro" please.

Firstly, I don't think I have quick reflexes.
So I know I can't become a champion of Barramundi Classic like Mr. Matt West.
I understand I can't become a master hand of casting lures like Mr. Keith Watson.

I like Matt and Keith very much.

However, thanks to the latest technologies of reels, rods, lines and lures, thanks to many local anglers' advices, I could catch much more fish than I had expected.

That means everybody can catch many fish by lures nowadays.



SQUIDGY FISH should be one of the best lure since the dawn of history of lure.






I think that SQUIDGY FISH is the best lure for land based Barramundi fishing on the shallow water on the shore.
Especially, SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX is the best of the best lure for our fishing.

My good friends and I originally had used SQUIDGY FISH/DROP BEAR.
One day, Mr. Matt West (Barramundi Classic 2010 Champion) gave me an idea.
SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX should be much better than others for my Barramundi fishing.
That's very true.

As a result,

Barramundi 321
Barracuda 3
Catfish 14
Golden snapper 1
Flathead 7
Giantherring 1
Ladyfish 3
Longtong 1
Mangrovejack 19
Pufferfish 1
Queenfish 4
Rockcod 60
Trevally 4

Totally 439 fish were caught by lures by land based by Hiro on the shallow water for 10 months in the region of Darwin City. (22nd. February 2012 now)

SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX did work the most.

Catching Barramundi on the shallow water on the shore, I think it's very difficult for any lures to work better than SQUIDGY FISH in future too.



I think a lure has almost reached its new stage.






Mr. Steve STARLO Starling gave us an idea of the modification he has made to Squidgy Slick Rig and Mongrel bodies using TT Rev Head jigs.

He invented SQUIDGY FISH.
That's great!

And now, I can guess a possibility of coming new lure in near future from his idea.

In my opinion, we can enjoy "LURE SETUP & TUNING TIPS" in near future.

For very highly experienced and skilled Barramundi anglers, future lures require the purchase of additional accessories.

Aftermarket manufacturers produce upgrade or hop-up parts for a tournament hobby-grade lures.

"Ready to-cast" lures can be purchased, which leave the factory in a pre-tuned condition that afford for a highly skilled fishing performance without prior adjustment.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: