19 Feb 2012

Catfish 22
Z-MAN Minnow Z
Rainy Season

It's a very fine day.
I overslept and was late getting to the the shore.
I saw Sam and Stephen there.
They caught some small Barramundi.
They said there were so many Box Jelly Fish on the shallow water.
I gave up fishing there today.

I went to the other point.
The water was very clear.
But the water was only 20cm-30cm deep.
I tried to match the lure colour to the colour of the hard bottom there.

I wanted to catch some flathead, but...






19th. February 2012 Catfish
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Z-MAN Minnow Z



Colour: Rootbeer Gold

Size: 76mm

Where: Super shallow water 20cm - 30cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: SQUIDGY FINESSE JIG HEAD 3.5g "2/0

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14lb + Leader line 0.55mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: