15 Feb 2012

How many fish could I catch by lures for 10 months?
Land based Barramundi fishing
Shallow water

Firstly, I'm very sorry about my wrong English here.


I've caught 310 Barramundi and other fish since April 2011.
I was absent from Darwin for one month in April and May 2011.
Those fish were 20cm - 78cm in size.

Barramundi 310
Barracuda 3
Catfish 14
Golden snapper 1
Flathead 7
Giantherring 1
Ladyfish 3
Longtong 1
Mangrovejack 19
Pufferfish 1
Queenfish 4
Rockcod 60
Trevally 4

Total 428 fish were caught by lures by land based by Hiro on the shallow water for 10 months.

Above results showed me that my method had a big effect on "Sea Barramundi" on the shallow water in the region of Darwin City.

Thanks to the latest technologies of reel, rod, line and lure, thanks to many local anglers' advices, I could catch much more fish than I had expected.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: