26 Feb 2012

Barramundi 433
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

It's a very fine day.
I found Allan on the rocks by chance.

The lenses of these glasses are not of the right strenth for my eyes.
I almost lost sight of him on the rocks.

The tide was very nice.
I used a heavy leader line today.
But I didn't catch a big size Barramundi here.

By the way,
Allan advised me my drag tension should be too tight.
Sam also thought so.
They're my very good friends and also very good technical advisers.






26th. February 2012 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia







SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: Fireline 14lb + Leader line 0.60mm Dia. JINKAI

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: