21 Feb 2012

Barramundi 419-421
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

When I arrived at this point, Young Mark was there.
He was very kind.
He didn't complain of fishing with me.
We shared place.
I said that I invited young Steve to this place tonight.
Young Mark went home with a very nice smile before young Steve came here.
Thank you Mark.
And I'm sorry for that.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!


Young Steve came here.
I showed him a very small Barramundi I just caught.






Barramundi 419


Young Steve has his own boat.
He's a very keen Barramundi fisherman.

We talked about Barramundi fishing.
Unfortunately, we didn't catch any fish while we were talking.
Probably, we should have kept silence???

After he went home, I caught two small Barramundi in the dark.
Many mosquitos were whining near my ear.
Thank you very much for fishing with me tonight.
I enjoied it very much. ヽ(^◇^*)/






Barramundi 420







Barramundi 421

20th. February 2012 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very murky Incoming

Tuning: SQUIDGY FINESSE JIG HEAD 3.5g #2/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: Fireline 14lb + Leader line 0.55mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: