23 Feb 2012

Big Barramundi were caught
by land based
by Mr. Steve STARLO Starling.

I sent e-mail to Mr. Steve Starling.

Hi Steve,

If you don't mind, I'd like to put your picture that you caught two nice barra at Channel Point by RAPALA FLAT RAP on my blog please.
I think it's very difficult to find the certain tide and the certain place at an unfamiliar place.
Thank you very much.

Hiro


I thought he's so busy every day.
So I didn't expect a good answer from him.






Yes, please feel free to put the Channel Point pic up on your blog. Those fish were caught at Channel Point in May, 2011 on a falling tide while casting from the beach/rocks in front of a small lagoon that was emptying discoloured water and bait (mostly mullet) into the ocean. They were taken at about 10.30 or 11AM in the morning, along with three or four smaller barra.


Starlo


Thank you very much for your giving me your nice picture and fishing data.
I'm interested in the tide and the location very much.
Especially, I like "the beach/rocks in front of a small lagoon" the best.


"STARLO used RAPALA FLAT RAP." (*'ー'*)

I respect him very much.


Darwin sea isn't a good water to swim safe because of Box Jelly Fish and Crocodiles.

But it's one of the best land based fishing water near the functional city in the world.

That is what I have long been contemplating.


We want to have many artficial small lagoons for Barramundi fishing on the shore in future.

On the other hand, in order to increase oysters on the rocky outcrops, we'll start planting many broadleaf trees on the land near the sea.

Otherwise, this environment of the land based barramundi fishing will be on the decline sooner than we have expected because of urban renewal and municipal waste.


Originally, all keen Barramundi anglers are something like a professor and a professional tournament fisherman in Barramundi fishing in Darwin. That's greatly wonderful culture of Darwin.

I think we need something important to do for the land based Barramundi fishing now.

I'd like to continue catching barramundi by land based in future too.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: