9 Jun 2014

The reason why HRT LURES MAD MINNOW 70mm could catch many barramundis in winter.

I caught sea barramundi every night recently.
I used a HRT LURES Mad minnow 70mm with double hooks.
The colour is called as "Fire engine".

It's a very good shallow diving lure, indeed!
Mr. Matt West who was the champion of Barra Classic 2010 gave me this lure as a lure-test.
I think that was four years ago.

First, I understood that it was very good shallow diving lure.
But I caught many rockcods but didn't catch a barramundi on our shallows.

Using double hooks, I could catch sea barramundi every night recently.

Why can HRT LURES Mad minnow with double hooks catch sea barramundi?

"Match the bait"




I took this above picture in April.
These are very young mullets.




These young mullets looked HRT LURES Mad minnow 70mm.




Using double hooks, I could finally unlock the true potential of this lure.
The rear double hook moves so smoothly as they swim around in the seawater.
It looks like a tail fin.
The front double hook looks like pectoral fins.




I need more this above double hooks as soon as possible.

On the other hand, garfish and small longtom are also very nice and effective bait for catching sea barramundi in the winter season.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.