23 Jun 2014

Sunday
Flat sea surface again!
Barramundi #891
Rockcod #319
HRT LURES MAD MINNOW

Days with flat sea surface in the morning and night have been continuing in Darwin recently.
I can't expect to catch good sized sea barramundi at the flat sea surface on our shallows.
Moreover, a good sized sea barramundi is very cautious in the clear water in the day time.
However, it will be a non-zero possibility that a fickle good sized sea barramundi is caught under the condition of the flat (smooth) sea surface.

The result was as I had expected.




A very small barramundi #891 took HRT LURES Mad minnow.

HRT LURES Mad minnow 70mm is a very good lure.
Of course, I must check the sharpness of hooks as needed.




I sometime adjust tracking by bending the #1 nose eye in the direction the lure needs to go track straight.

I always adjust the these #2, #3 eyes straight up when I caught a good sized barramundi.
These above procedures are very important to my land based sea barramundi fishing.

By the way, I was about to land a good sized sea barramundi with a SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL at the outgoing tide on Saturday afternoon while the sea surface luckily was becoming slightly wavy but I finally lost the fish because I was too impatient.




Rockcod #319

HRT LURES MAD MINNOW

Colour: 023 fire engine

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very clear Incoming

Line: SUFIX 10LB

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: OWNER Cultiva SD-36 Double hook #2 (Very nice for the shallows)

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST.CROIX  AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving (Automatically touch and go)






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.