16 Jun 2014

Sunday afternoon
A boy of 7 caught 5 fishes for about half-hour.
Trevally, Bream and Rockcod
Winter season's fishing.

I went fishing to urban rocks to fit in with incoming tide this afternoon.
Romel and his son, Kodi, were there.
There was a high wind.

I saw many barramundis and trevallies chasing something.
I couldn't find the bait pattern in that case.
I tried some lures but didn't have any good hits.

In contrast to my poor situation, a seven-years-old Kodi was catching some fishes.




Kodi caught 3 trevallies.
June 15, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Kodi caught a rockcod.




Kodi caught a bream.

I received an e-mail from Romel tonight.




Hi Hiro,

Here are the photos Kodi caught earlier. He is 7 years old. He hates fishing until today when he finally caught these fishes. He was very happy. hehehe

Regards,

Rommel

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Romel.

Finally I caught a small rockcod there.




Lure: MARIA MJ-1 S110F RED GOLD






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.