6 Jun 2014

Last month: The 100th anniversary of NT News Hiro's fishing column

My fishing column has been serializing in the NT News since Tuesday March 27, 2012.
This is in put in the NT News every Tuesday.
Last month: The 100th. Hiro's fishing column anniversary

I don't have anything except for feelings of gratitude for you.
  • NT News readers
  • NT News
  • Mr. Dave Krantz (Editor)
  • NT anglers




Photographer, Mr. Daniel Hartley Allen took my picture for the 1st issue on March 27, 2012.




Especially I really appreciate Mr. Dave Krantz fixing my English mistakes every time.

As many anglers, as many fishing styles.
My fishing style is one of them.
You don't need to agree with my method and theory of the land based barramundi fishing, to say nothing of its diversity.

And
Thanks to Mr. N.P.
I could come to Darwin.
I can live in Darwin.
I can work in Darwin.
I can fish Barramundi.
I have no words to express my gratitude.
Thank you very much.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.