2 Jun 2014

Territory Freshwater Fly Fishing Open 2014
Mr. Glenn Hubble

I respect a fly fisherman/woman because he/she understands the true meaning of "Match the hatch".

I'm learning how to cast a  fly now.
It's not easy.
I think that a good fly fisherman/woman has superior motor skills.

I saw Mr. Glenn Hubble popularly known as "Harbour Master" at Fishing & Outdoor World.
I asked him to send me some information.
He gladly agreed to it.
And I received a message from Glenn.

Territory Freshwater Fly Fishing Open 2014



Hi Hiro above is a link to results of the NT Fly Fishing Freshwater Open competition. Of the 130 barra caught for the 1.5 day comp Quinten and Myself caught 79 of them using a variety of clouser style flies.






Hi Hiro,The first photo is Quinten and Myself receiving our trophy and prizes for Champion Team "Territory Towel-Ups". The second photo is Quinten "Champion Angler" with a barra caught during the comp.

Cheer Glenn

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Glenn.

An additional result as follows,

Territory freshwater Fly Fishing Open 2012

Champion:  Foxy Morons

●Glenn Hubble

●Roger Sinclair






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.