15 Dec 2013

Sunday afternoon
50cm urban barramundi #831
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I went to Ben's point after taking a picture of Steve's barramundi.
I took a lunch at the petrol station on the way to Ben's point.
I walked through the mangroves.
Ben's point had not had deep enough water when I arrived at the rocks.
I waited for the tide was coming.

15minutes passed.

The incoming tide arrived at the rocks.
The water was clearer than yesterday.

My Mongrel was taken by a strong barramundi at the second cast.
I hooked him just after the first 'Stop and Go'.




50cm urban barramundi
December 15, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear - murky Incoming

Line: FINS 30LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI (Green) 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Reel: SHIMANO CALCUTTA 200D

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.