22 Dec 2013

Saturday afternoon
Barramundi #836-837
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Mud crab from Mr. Adam Thacker

It's a cloudy day.
I went to see a physiotherapist at 10:15am.
My left arm, hand and shoulder have been benumbed with some pains.

A big rain started.
I received a message from GP doctor.
She would like to discuss my test results with me. ┐(~ー~;)┌
Probably, I'll have an operation in near future.
It can not be helped.
I'm 53 years old now.
I looked up at the lead-coloured sky, and sighed.

I received an another message from my very good friend, Mr. Adam Thacker.
He caught some nice mud crabs in Darwin Harbour this morning.
He had a big mud crab for me as well.
So I went to get my mud crab at Adam's place.
His house is very nice and tropical in building.
I long for his life style very much.
I want to introduce his nice and tropical house to my home country people.




Adam cooked and gave a big mud crab to me.
It's very juicy and delicious.
This year's very first mud crab for me.
Adam's big Christmas gifts made me very happy!
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks, Adam!!

That was wine shop recommended for my special dinner tonight.

I went to FISHING and OUTDOOR WORLD.
Mr. Matt West who was the champion of Barra Classic 2010 repaired my fishing rod.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks, Matt!!

I love Darwin very much.

By the way, we had a big rain but short rain this morning.
It was thought that the water of the sea wasn't very dirty.
I went to Ben's Point.




I walked through the mangroves for 10 minutes.
It's a shortcut to Ben's Point.

I fished at the timing of the first incoming tide.
The fish window here was very short.
Only 15 minutes.
The water was muddy.
I cast Mongrel and retrieved it in the lower range of the water.




Barramundi #836
December 21, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Mongrel AUSSIE HERRING 90mm
Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0




Another one, Barramundi #837




Mongrel DROP BEAR 90mm
SLICK RIG JIGHEAD 8.5grm #2/0 (Genuine)


SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Muddy Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB ORIGINAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.