21 Dec 2013

Friday night
56cm Urban Barramundi #835
LIVELY LURES MAD MULLET

First, I caught a small barramundi at the mouth of the small creek tonight.
The creek became so low that I could wade through it.
I kept wading through the shallow of Mindil.
No moon light.
Very dark.

I must look out for crocodiles.
A crocodile, 2.5metres in length was found in this water.
I saw it before.

But the tide was very good.
The surface of the sea was slightly wavy.
It's an ideal situation.

No rain time more than 24 hours between a big rain and a big rain is very nice for catching a barramundi in the wet season.
If the surface of the sea is not very calm or very wavy, it should be a very good time for catching a barramundi on our shallows.

I knew that CRAIG'S FISHING WAREHOUSE had LIVELY LURES MAD MULLET shallow-divers.
And so I went to get it after work.
Fortunately, I found a green one.

I used it on our Mindil shallow tonight.
Bingo!




56cm urban barramundi
December 20, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




LIVELY LURES MAD MULLET

Colour: GREEN YELLOW

Size: 95mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB ORIGINAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving and negotiating with oyster-rocks






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.